Monday, August 12, 2013

SLP Trivia Night Tuesday August 13th

I am so excited to be hosting trivia on Tuesday, August 13 at 9 pm Eastern.  Thanks to Kristin at Simply Speech for coming up with the idea, and to Carrie from Carrie's Speech Corner for making up the awesome graphic!

Here is how the contest will work:

There will be three rounds consisting of 5 questions each.  Answers can be emailed to me at figurativelyspeechingslp@gmail.com

Whoever responds correctly to the five questions in each set will be entered into a drawing.  There will be two winners per round.  Winners will be announced Tuesday after all sets have been completed.  Each round will last for 10 minutes.  Winners will be chosen via Random.org.  Winners will get to choose a product from my store.  Sorry, no bundles!  

I hope you will join me here tomorrow evening!  

1 comment: