Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Two Facts and a Fib-- Revealed



A.  True....  I still have no idea why it was not considered inappropriate to cast hookers in a play, but I did play one of a pair in Guys and Dolls.  And my parents let us... Lol!

B. True.... I still remember the name of the child I turned blue when dyeing Easter eggs.  Luckily, his mom had a great sense of humor!

C.  False....  I did not babysit for Alexa Ray, Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter. My college roommate did though!  She lived on the main road in the town next to theirs, and one day she met them while she was looking after her younger siblings. They liked her, and asked her to watch their daughter throughout her senior year of high school!  

2 comments:

  1. One if my Billy Joel's song's is Downeaster Alexa! Makes me cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlDSzbrH5M

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL: turning a child blue! That sounds like something that I would've done!!!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete