Monday, July 15, 2013

"S...peachy" Feedback Linky Party

Thanks to Nicole Allison of Allison's Speech Peeps for this linky party to show appreciation for the wonderful feedback that makes us love what we do.  Here is the wonderful feedback I received recently:


I was thrilled to read this!  It is always nice to feel that the items I post can be used by people other than me.  My students enjoy what I have made over the years, and now that I am selling activities, I like to know others appreciate them as well.  So thanks Jenn Bell!  Please email me at jess.schulman@gmail.com to choose an activity from my store!

Stay tuned next month for another lucky winner!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you Jess! I use these open-ended game boards almost daily and even have a few students who request them during our therapy activities! Keep creating - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete