This set of questions is about phonological processes.
1. List the ages that these phonological processes are typically gone by:
A. Gliding of liquids
B. Stopping of sh and ch
2. How well can parents typically understand their children at (give %):
A. 18 months?
B. 24 months?
C. 36 months?
3. What are assimilation processes? Name three of them and give an example of each.
4. What is epenthesis? Give me an example.
5. Some speech sound errors are a result of physical problems. List three.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.