First of all, thank you so much for everyone who has made purchases, and all of the kind feedback that has been submitted. I am so thankful to all of you!
Now for the good part! I made some wonderful purchases, it was so hard to choose, and I may go back again tomorrow for more!
So far, I have:
1. Milk, Mice and Cookies Book Companion for If You Give a Mouse a Cookie From Karen Parden (the Speech Umbrella). I love that there are so many activities crammed into this pack, and she uses graphics different from the other companions from this book. Great job Karen!
2. Brown Bear, Brown Bear Book Companion by Mia McDaniel: I love this book, and her activities incorporate so much that I just could not pass it up! Love it Mia!
3. Practical Problem Solving by Carly Fowler: I just can't pass up materials for older students, especially ones so functional. Nice job Carly!
4. Restaurant-themed Language and Auditory Processing by Speech Snacks (Cooking Up Good Speech): Again, functional materials for me with my life skills caseload. I had such a hard time deciding wich of her products to purchase! Thanks Rose!
5. Evidence-Based Practice Quick Reference: Speech Language Pathology by Carissa TenHoeve: I don't need to explain my reasons here, do I? Just go get it, it's AMAZING! Terrific job Carissa!
6. Social Problem Solving Scenarios for Adolescents Jeopardy Style by Splashy Speech Stuff: Again, wonderful for my life skills kiddos! And who doesn't like Jeopardy?
7. Appropriate Conversation Topics, Appropriate Conversation Partners by Consonantly Speaking: I am so excited! I use the Circles program at school, and this will go quite nicely with it. Thanks Jessica!
And, of course I had to purchase some clip art, but I'm not going to reveal what I got here, you'll just have to wait and see! :-)